I awoke, took a shower and noted that there was a coffee pot in the room but no coffee or cups. I went downstairs for breakfast. The waitress was attractive but surly. I returned to the room and packed up and headed for the checkout. I asked the clerk why there was no coffee or coffee cups in by room. He shrugged his shoulders and said: “some of the room have coffee and cups and some don’t”. He was kind of surly like the waitress.
Then I headed for the airport for my Air Canada flight to Edmonton. Nothing special happened except the inspector said I could of checked my bag and would not have to go through the inspection. They were kind and courteous.
When I got to Edmonton I was met by Sharon, my host. She lives in a wonderful residential section of the city. One of the first things they showed me was the Edmonton Mall, which is the world’s largest.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment