I took the bus from Edmonton to Kamloops. All day we passed through the Canadian Rockies, especially west of Calgary. I had been west of Banff on the train, but that was long ago. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants an enjoyable bus ride. There were not many chances to take videos or photos, but if you had a car it would be a perfect trip.
Tuesday, September 18, 2007
AUGUST 7 2007
I took the bus from Edmonton to Kamloops. All day we passed through the Canadian Rockies, especially west of Calgary. I had been west of Banff on the train, but that was long ago. I would recommend this trip to anyone who wants an enjoyable bus ride. There were not many chances to take videos or photos, but if you had a car it would be a perfect trip.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment